The Great Bike Ride

Sunday, August 15, 2010

7 days, 700 kms later....


Well, after months of preparation, and expectation, it’s all over now – I’m not quite sure what to do with myself! Back to my golf game?!

I’m proud to say that I completed the entire ride without major incident(!), and had an absolute ball doing so! It was an amazing experience… we met some terrific people, enjoyed wonderful American hospitality (pork chops & all!), faced some interesting challenges (including heavy rain & lightening!) and loved every minute of it.

Quite happy that Flora & Fauna International were able to benefit as much as I did from the ride. I’m delighted to have raised more than $70,000 for FFI (over target!) – all thanks to your support and generosity. Thank you.

And so, goodbye! This will be my final blog entry…. Until next time…?!

No comments:

Post a Comment